Have you ever paid?

Have you ever bought an app to download and use? If so, was it worth the money? I have never bought an app on my phone. I just get the free ones and if they cost money then I don’t that one.

Yea I have done this but only for a couple of apps that I really wanted and they were games. I would never spend too much money on an app. $5 - 10 tops.

I’ve bought lots of apps. The great thing with Apple is the purchases carry over to all my devices, and my family account so as a household we only need to pay once and we all get to use an app.

I have maybe bought one or two apps but try to find free ones wherever possible, don’t really use many apps other than the one my phone comes with.

i have bought loads of apps but try to get a free one first

Yes I’ve probably spent hundreds on apps over the years!

Honestly there has only ever been one time that I’ve bought an app and that was a bad decision on my part. Wasn’t worth the amount i paid for that game and didn’t really play well at all. But i do buy subscriptions of apps that i really like. For example i really love my netflix,amazon, and Spotify subscriptions. Can’t love without e’m.:skull_and_crossbones: