• Computer Forums is where you'll find free PC help, tech support & discussion of technology.

From Windows errors to which smartphone to buy, home automation to internet connections, we're here for you.

Registration is quick, easy and entirely free, and lets you post your computer questions, receive answers from experts and fully take part in our site.

Ready to jump in? Register now

How many controllers?

How many controllers do you have? I hear of people having many controllers. I only have two controllers and I think that’s all you need for a system.

Last edited:

root

Administrator
Staff member
Two controllers for my PS4. Both are pretty old so I tend to use one while the other is on charge. I really should consider buying some new ones…

Otherwise for PC gaming, just a standard keyboard, mouse and a flight stick.

A

anon96701537

I just have a nintendo switch so the 2 controllers that come with it 🙂

Philtrum

Not one for games but we keep a Wii plugged into the family TV and still occasionally play on this especially around Christmas. My son has a PS4 and I think he has 3 controllers…

Susan

If we’re talking just controllers, my hording self has amassed a collection of 10 or so controllers of almost every generation of playstation till the PS4. 😂
But yeah just 2 for the current PS4 that i have. Just enough to play a good session of tekkan and beat my little brother so much in it that he doesn’t bother my gaming sessions again for atleast 2 weeks. 😂😂