Laptop format

Hunsoft

Nov 16, 2021
I'm trying to change my laptop OS from Windows 10 to 7 but it giving me serious issue. Is there a way I can format the laptop from inside, maybe by code or something?

I'm trying to change my laptop OS from Windows 10 to 7 but it giving me serious issue. Is there a way I can format the laptop from inside, maybe by code or something?
What step are you having trouble with? You may well find if the laptop is new-ish (5 years old or less) Windows 7 isn’t compatible.

If it’s an older laptop it should just work - run the windows 7 install CD or USB and the option to format should be there.

If you’re running a newer machine and want to use W7, you might need to virtualise it using something like Virtualbox or similar.

What step are you having trouble with? You may well find if the laptop is new-ish (5 years old or less) Windows 7 isn’t compatible.

If it’s an older laptop it should just work - run the windows 7 install CD or USB and the option to format should be there.

If you’re running a newer machine and want to use W7, you might need to virtualise it using something like Virtualbox or similar.
Alright Thanks 😌

Back