Need some suggestions?

how2techtips

Jul 6, 2021
Hello everyone,

Is there something that anyone would want to learn/see be done in the technology sector? For example, a demonstration of some cool new tech that you would love to see a demonstration of? The reason why I am asking is because I make youtube videos but I seem to be running out of ideas/content. I would love some advice or suggestions from the IT community. Hopefully this is allowed, don’t really know who else to ask since my family and friends don’t know much about technology 🙂

Thank you for your time.

Hey @how2techtips - welcome to Computer Forums! 👋

Yes this certainly would be allowed here - I would encourage you to share any videos that might be relevant to the community, it would be great to see!

For me watching a few of the Youtube tech channels I think I’d personally like to see more of a focus on software - most of the channels are showing the latest and greatest but I’m someone who tends to stick with hardware for a while and I like to buy refurbished machines were possible as it’s a) better for the environment and b) cheaper.

Perhaps a series on buying used machines, what to watch out for and how to get the most performance from existing hardware.

It would be really nice to see Linux being covered a bit more too, it is a bit of a niche thing but it is growing in popularity - maybe a video on home servers, things like Unraid which sort of gets mentioned but nobody really goes through the nitty gritty of it.

Just my opinions here, hope this is helpful! 🙂

I am thinking I might post my channel in this section as well 🙂 thank you I feel very welcomed. I appreciate it.

Back