Windows 10 software

Spikey

Aug 30, 2020
Do you use Windows 10 software? What are your thoughts on it? If you don’t use it, what kind of software are you using?

Last edited by a moderator:
I use it because Windows doesn’t give us a choice to not use it. I find it slows down the computer but it is what it is.

I have a love hate relationship with Windows 10 – been using it on personal machines for a while but was one of the last to switch at work due to having to use some very old software at the time.

My office has now fully switched and things are fine, though the challenge of getting everything working from home hasn’t been easy!

Overall though it is one of the best releases from MS but not without its problems - I don’t think anything will ever beat the stability of XP!

I use Windows 10 and it is an amazing operating system to work on it combines the modern look of the windows 8 with the simple use that windows 7 provided. Also the updates are continuous and that provides a good sense of security to the whole experience.

Do you use Windows 10 software? What are your thoughts on it? If you don’t use it, what kind of software are you using?
I’m still dissatisfied and disappointed with Windows 10 Pro. Even with new updates.

I am forcefully using this devil’s OS in my office PC for two years, And it made my life quite miserable with its faults or purposeful defects by Microsoft.

Yes I am using Windows 10 and I have no problem except few minor problems which make them second to Mac. I have no other choice as I am using Windows system since 2000 and now it is very hard for me to move from Windows to others. I would say Window 10 is much improved and smooth OS. Please keep in mind that this is my personal use as developer so my use is limited to resource as I normally runs few programs only and no gaming.

Back