LTT Drama

root

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 28, 2019
Seems that the guys over Linus Tech Tips have hit a bit of a troubled spot. Having watched them grow from 'the house' perhaps they have gotten too big for the startup mentality.

I've never really watched LTT for accurate in depth reviews, more tech entertainment. Let's see how they fare, hopefully they'll come out well on the other side.

I believe that every YouTube channel that is longer-term has some type of drama or controversy occasionally, which may even actually be a tactic increase their subscribers. Separate the art from the artist and enjoy the content if you do, or stop watching if you don't is my strategy.

I think that's a good point. Ultimately I don't watch their videos for tech content so much these days as entertainment. Tend to get most of my news from The Reg and Reddit.

I think that's a good point. Ultimately I don't watch their videos for tech content so much these days as entertainment. Tend to get most of my news from The Reg and Reddit.
It's understandable that some users may primarily watch Linus Tech Tips for entertainment rather than as a source of technical information. Different people have different preferences when it comes to receiving tech news and updates. It's always a good idea to diversify your sources to ensure you're well-informed. The Register and Reddit are both popular platforms for tech news and discussions, so you're on the right track.

Back