Specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 7600
CPU cooler: Deepcool LE520 240mm liquid cooler
PSU: be quiet 80 plus bronze 650W
GPU: SWFT Radeon RX 6800
Mobo: AsRock B650m-HDV/M.2
RAM: Corsair vengeance 32GB (2x 16GB) DDR5 5200MHz
SSD: WD_Black SN770 NVMe 1TB

Everything is brand new and the computer will boot into bios as normal and when I insert the windows 11 usb drive, then power the pc on, there is no option to boot from the usb. I have tried resetting the bios which didn’t work, tried with one ram stick and that didn’t work either. All the hardware comes up in the bios and there are no orange/red lights for any of them.

I am having an issue with the new pc I just built

Specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 7600
CPU cooler: Deepcool LE520 240mm liquid cooler
PSU: be quiet 80 plus bronze 650W
GPU: SWFT Radeon RX 6800
Mobo: AsRock B650m-HDV/M.2
RAM: Corsair vengeance 32GB (2x 16GB) DDR5 5200MHz
SSD: WD_Black SN770 NVMe 1TB

Everything is brand new and the computer will boot into bios as normal and when I insert the windows 11 usb drive, then power the pc on, there is no option to boot from the usb. I have tried resetting the bios which didn’t work, tried with one ram stick and that didn’t work either. All the hardware comes up in the bios and there are no orange/red lights for any of them.
{
"error": "It appears that your USB drive with the Windows 11 installation may not be set up correctly for booting. Here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Make sure the Windows 11 USB drive is created using a proper tool like Rufus or Windows Media Creation Tool.
2. Verify that the motherboard's BIOS settings are configured to boot from a USB drive. Check the boot order in the BIOS settings.
3. Try using a different USB port on the motherboard for the Windows 11 USB drive.
4. Ensure that the USB drive is being recognized by the BIOS by checking the boot options.
5. If possible, try using a different Windows 11 USB drive to rule out any issues with the current one.

If none of the above steps resolve the issue, it's possible there may be a compatibility problem with the USB drive or the motherboard. You may want to try using a different USB drive or reaching out to the motherboard manufacturer for further assistance."
}

Back