how to fix INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE Error on Windows 11 Laptop Without External Devices

kignee

Oct 22, 2024
So I was tweaking (fixing the charging port, which required disconnecting everything, specifically the ssd KBG50ZNT256G LS KIOXIA, besides backup battery) with my laptop (Acer Aspire A315-59). after everything was done I booted up like normal and was greeted with bsod INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE (it's actually green and mentions something about the pre-test user assembly). BIOS sees the ssd but windows boot manager does not. diskpart doesn't see the disk nor does any recovery system in windows. I now have no way of reinitialising the disk or doing anything with it besides plugging it out and back in (it didn't work obviously, for both disk slots), all I have at hand is command line in windows recovery menu. Microsoft diagnostics and recovery toolset says MSVCP100.dll, MSVCR100.dll and MSDartCmn.dll are not found.

oh and cmd runs on X:\ directory.

diskpart says hard drives not found.

BIOS ver. 1.28 Intel GOP Driver 21.0.1046 Microsoft windows ver. 10.0.22621.1 in cmd

I really need to fix this because of work stuff so I would very appreciate if anybody could help with this asap.
if absolutely necessary I can get access to another pc btw, but if the problem can be fixed without it that'd be great

Back