A Good Future Proof Android phone

Susan

Oct 24, 2020
Meanwhile as I’m already looking to get my mum a fitness gift i thought it get my dad to upgrade from his old HTC phone and gift him something thats both future proof and a really good piece of tech on a somewhat close to 700 bucks budget. What company should i opt for something like Samsung or Oneplus that i see a lot of buzz about.

Most Android phones seem to last around 3-4 years. I’d say Oneplus might be a better bet as they are better at keeping their older devices up to date vs Samsung who generally drop support fairly quickly.

If you are not fancy look smartphone and wants something reliable Android smartphone than I would suggest to go for Motorola phones which comes with solid battery life. I also prefer to have Samsung Android phone which is high end phones with great camera and display.

Both Samsung and OnePlus are great options for a high-quality smartphone within your budget.

Samsung offers a range of devices, including the popular Galaxy S and Galaxy Note series. These devices offer top-of-the-line features, such as powerful processors, large and high-quality displays, and advanced camera systems. Samsung also offers a variety of additional features, such as expandable storage and water resistance.

OnePlus is known for offering high-quality devices at a more affordable price point than some other flagship smartphones. The OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro are both excellent options, offering fast performance, high-quality displays, and advanced camera systems. OnePlus devices also come with OxygenOS, which is a highly customizable version of Android.

Ultimately, the decision between Samsung and OnePlus may come down to personal preference and which features are most important to you and your dad. It may be helpful to compare the specific models that fit within your budget and read reviews from other users before making a final decision.

static iptv

Last edited:
You can find many good future-proof Android phones on the market. As a technology enthuastic my suggesting would be :

Samsung Galaxy series Phone
Google Pixel
OnePlus nord series Phone

All of them have powerful processors, large amounts of storage, good cameras, Software and long-lasting batteries.

Back