Filminator: Search and Download Films For Free

This looks promising, I'm yet to install it tho, security conscious!

How safe is your software ?

It is safe. I plan to make money off of donations. My only problem is that currently It doesn't have many users. Please help advertising it in social media or wherever you can.
Thank you.

It is safe. I plan to make money off of donations. My only problem is that currently It doesn't have many users. Please help advertising it in social media or wherever you can.
Thank you.
Okay, I'll take the risk in trying it out but here is what I'll recommend, a website redesign with a well documented "how to" (you could make use of notion for that) and also add a section for donation in software, make your software open source by making it code available on GitHub, in your readme on GitHub provide a link to your "buymeacoffee" or Crypto address.

Thank you. I agree with most of your recommendations. My only concern about making it open source is that people might donate to branches instead of my repository.

Thank you. I agree with most of your recommendations. My only concern about making it open source is that people might donate to branches instead of my repository.
Which is why I gave another recommendation for an in app section, probably in the about section and on also website

But if the app is open-source they can edit the about section too - to show their own crypto address.
I think you're getting something wrong about this, focus on the solution you're providing, propel your product how you'll propel yourself or your home, become one with your product, not just for profits and you'd be surprised beyond your expectations.

I think I'd take a stop here, feel free to do what's best for you and your software. ✌️

It is really competitive out there. Personally, I am using Allavsoft which I got as a giveaway.

To start off, offer a free version, as well as a pro version for contributers. PrivaZer Pro is a good case in point.

Anyway, best of luck!

Back