• Computer Forums is where you'll find free PC help, tech support & discussion of technology.

From Windows errors to which smartphone to buy, home automation to internet connections, we're here for you.

Registration is quick, easy and entirely free, and lets you post your computer questions, receive answers from experts and fully take part in our site.

Ready to jump in? Register now

Amazon Prime Day

root

Administrator
Staff member
Did you all get anything decent on Amazon Prime Day? I bagged myself a new Logitech mouse and mechanical keyboard, and a wireless headset - not so much for gaming but to make working from home more pleasant.

Kicking myself for not getting the new 4K firestick though with £20 off, could have done with the new remote that lets you turn your TV on/off to save having 2 remotes and the performance improvement would have been great as my current one is a bit laggy at times.

mistermix

BOught myself a couple of stage lighting things and handy cables but not a great deal else, I wonder if we will get similar deals on black friday so hopefully the fire tv will come down in price for you again 🙂

A

anon42955572

Didn’t get anything myself, I usually wait for black friday

Last edited by a moderator:

root

Administrator
Staff member
My keyboard has now arrived and I am now living in mechanical keyboard glory, starting to see what the hype is about!

I’ll write up a review and post it later 🙂

Susan

No i wasn’t able to get any good deals and i was late to the party as well. Otherwise i had a bloody keyboard and Sony wireless headphones that i really wanted to get on that day.😔