Should I install windows 11

Hello @FirePhoenix - welcome to Computer Forums!

The answer to your question is subjective.

Are you happy for Microsoft to get a lot of access to your system data / telemetry and potentially personal files, likely have to reinstall Windows from scratch at least once and face system crashes / stability issues in exchange for being one of the first to use the new OS? In which case absolutely go ahead.

This isn’t written to be scary by the way - just to paint a picture of what is currently early beta software.

Personally for me I am not bothering yet. But in the future I will probably give 11 a spin on one of my machines that I don’t use too frequently. Even after it’s released I will wait until a few major updates before I take the plunge but I have been bitten by new version of Windows many times in the past…

I have machines running Win 11 and machines running Win 10. Windows 11 isn’t substantially different than Win 10, IMO. Differences are mostly cosmetic.

I haven’t jumped to upgrade any machines to 11 but wouldn’t hold back either.

I think it cool for real, but I haven't see much people using it, including myself.

Surprisingly I encountered much fewer bugs with Win 11 than with 10.
That's pretty interesting, I myself haven't yet made the jump more than trying an early version out quite a while ago now. I'm still quite adverse to every other version of Windows being poor.

Does it feel any faster in day-to-day use? What sort of hardware are you running it on?

Well, I still haven't tried it out on my personal modern PC but it runs on my old laptop pretty much as Windows 10 did, so I should get it for the desktop as well, I guess. I get used to the interface really quick and it hasn't broken after four months of use, so I think I should stick with it.
I think I would stay on Win 10 longer if not for the bugs - sadly, even with the latest updates there are many inconsistencies and minor bugs that I grew tired of and that appear for years even after reinstall.

I installed window 11 but it makes the performance slow..
It's interesting that it's slowed down your machine, I've got 11 on my laptop that must be getting on for 8 years old now and find the performance pretty much the same as 10