blue and black screen

kavr31

Sep 10, 2024
hi, i have a problem with my laptop, when i use it for gaming it goes everything ok, but when i do some like non-gaming, sometimes the screen turns off or appear the blue screen. but the pc is running. When this happen i have to restart the laptop and i can use it normally for a while until the screen turns off again.
Do anybody knows what is this?
thx

hi, i have a problem with my laptop, when i use it for gaming it goes everything ok, but when i do some like non-gaming, sometimes the screen turns off or appear the blue screen. but the pc is running. When this happen i have to restart the laptop and i can use it normally for a while until the screen turns off again.
Do anybody knows what is this?
thx
{
"solution": "It sounds like a possible issue with the graphics driver or the laptop's power settings. Try updating the graphics driver and adjusting the power settings to see if that helps resolve the issue. You can also check for any overheating issues that may be causing the screen to turn off. If the problem persists, it could be a hardware issue and you may need to get the laptop checked by a technician."
}

Back