• Computer Forums is where you'll find free PC help, tech support & discussion of technology.

From Windows errors to which smartphone to buy, home automation to internet connections, we're here for you.

Registration is quick, easy and entirely free, and lets you post your computer questions, receive answers from experts and fully take part in our site.

Ready to jump in? Register now

How late have you stayed up?

Spikey

How late have you stayed up playing video games? In my earlier days I could stay up all night with friends playing video games. Not so much anymore! I like my sleep.

Dogwood

I can still stay up all night if I wanted to. I do that every now and then especially on my weekend and then I just sleep the next day to recover.

Susan

Same in my case in my teen years i could go for straight 2 days of gameplay and even squeeze in some series watching in that time frame as well.
Nowadays after growing up i suppose we have to manage the time we have. Even for our most dear hobbies.:hugs:😔

KalieedBlood

Well if its well thinking along the lines of when i was in middle school yeah that was when i had the time to be able to game all day and all night long for straight 2 days even. But as times changed I now can’t even find the time to play some mobile games for myself