• Computer Forums is where you'll find free PC help, tech support & discussion of technology.

From Windows errors to which smartphone to buy, home automation to internet connections, we're here for you.

Registration is quick, easy and entirely free, and lets you post your computer questions, receive answers from experts and fully take part in our site.

Ready to jump in? Register now

A Budget Gaming Mouse

Susan

Looking at the overall goal I’ve set to make a new PC build I’ve had it in mind to buy a good gaming mouse that can help with the overall build as well.
I’m looking for something thats really good in the performance and is a low-key gaming mouse design. So that the whole build doesn’t scream gamer but when it need the job done it will be a beast of a performer in a budget.

walikirito

If your looking for a not so low key gaming mouse then i can recommend some budget friendly mouses from Bloody such as the J95 or if your really into the low key aspects than i suggest something along the lines of logitech mouses but they can be a bit more expensive