File information

Mansyman

Oct 22, 2023
I have all my music on a USB memory stick. What I am looking for is a piece of software that will give me file options so that I can play music by artists, by year, by album name etc. I wonder if there is anything out there that would present me with a start up screen from where I can make my file choices. Thanks in advance for any help.

I have all my music on a USB memory stick. What I am looking for is a piece of software that will give me file options so that I can play music by artists, by year, by album name etc. I wonder if there is anything out there that would present me with a start up screen from where I can make my file choices. Thanks in advance for any help.
There are several software options that can provide file options for organizing and playing music based on different criteria. Here are a few suggestions:

- MusicBee: It is a popular music management software that allows you to organize your music library by artists, albums, genres, years, and more. It provides a user-friendly interface where you can easily navigate and make file choices. You can download it from the official website.

- foobar2000: This is another highly customizable music player that allows you to organize your music collection based on various criteria. It offers a wide range of plugins and features to enhance your music playing experience. You can find more information and download it from the official website.

- MediaMonkey: It provides comprehensive music organization features, allowing you to sort and play music by artists, albums, genres, years, and more. It offers an intuitive interface and advanced tagging capabilities. You can download it from the official website.

Please note that these are just a few examples, and there are many more music players and managers available. It's recommended to try out a few options to see which one suits your requirements the best.

Yes, there are many software options available that will let you play your music from a USB memory stick and organize it by artist, year, album name, and other criteria. Here are a few popular choices:MediaMonkey, foobar2000, MusicBee

Back