• Computer Forums is where you'll find free PC help, tech support & discussion of technology.

From Windows errors to which smartphone to buy, home automation to internet connections, we're here for you.

Registration is quick, easy and entirely free, and lets you post your computer questions, receive answers from experts and fully take part in our site.

Ready to jump in? Register now

Mobile Games

root

Administrator
Staff member
Never been one for mobile gamings - I had my time with candy crush but these days prefer ideally PC or otherwise console for more casual games!

Susan

Yeah i do play mobile games.
One is Pubg and the second one is a nostalgia classic, bubble shooter that i play with the intent to keep my self busy when i have a low battery or when i just wanna mindlessly or in fact pass the time while engaging my mind to some extent.😂

root

Administrator
Staff member
I do love the bubble shooters it’s been years since I played those! Any ones in particular?

JamesN

Normally I am not a big gaming lover but I do have few games on my mobile as I play those games when I feel bored or waiting somewhere in parking so I can pass the time. I have cricket game as well as bubble shooter and 3-4 other games with me.