• Computer Forums is where you'll find free PC help, tech support & discussion of technology.

From Windows errors to which smartphone to buy, home automation to internet connections, we're here for you.

Registration is quick, easy and entirely free, and lets you post your computer questions, receive answers from experts and fully take part in our site.

Ready to jump in? Register now

Good note taking App

Susan

I’m someone who really loves to take notes whenever a thought comes to me. but I’ve mostly done that on my notebook and never really thought about taking notes on my phone so i was wondering what would be the best note taking app for an Android phone. The iPhones have Notes that is just a really good one. But for Android i lack info . So any help would be really great 🙌💯

KalieedBlood

A good option from my end of user experience is I’ll say google notes and if you need to make some classroom notes then i can eaisly recommend Evernote as a good app. Google Keep is really handy as it can sync the content written very quickly and that comes in handy a real lot.